Our customers have spoken and T3D has responded!!
- We have changed the umbilical cover from shrink tubing to woven mesh, making the heater more maneuverable.
- The old DC power connector has been replaced with a new power distribution board. All connections are soldered, circuit protection has been added, and extra hook ups are included for future upgrades.
- The T3D logo and model number are now laser engraved on the controller cover.
Maintaining 3D printer filament dryness can be tricky, time consuming, and wasteful.
The Thordsen3D IFD-175R is a plug and play ACTIVE filament dryer designed to be adaptable to virtually any hobbyist or professional grade 3D printer on the market today. It effectively extracts ambient moisture from your 1.75mm filament as it is being fed directly into your 3D printer’s hot end. It is very effective as a standalone filament drying solution or can be a great addition to PASSIVE drying solutions under more extreme environmental conditions like baking, desiccant drying, or a dehydrator.
The PID controller is very easy to program and provides consistent moisture control of your filament. It is preset to 50⁰ C and tuned at our facility for optimal performance. All you need to do is simply set the desired temperature for the material being used and load your filament. The end result is perfect bubble free prints no matter what material, print duration, or environmental conditions.
- Power: 12 Volt DC 5.0 amps Maximum Output
- Temperature Range: -99⁰ C to 150⁰ C
- Output Accuracy: +/- .5⁰ C
- Total Weight: 3lbs
- Controller Dimensions: 7.5”x 4.5”x 2.5”
- IFD-175R Filament Dryer
- 12 Volt Power Supply
- 40″ Bowden Tubing
- Quick Start Guide
- Thordsen 3D Sticker
UPDATED SET TEMPERATURES: