Terms & Conditions
- Prices, design, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Thordsen 3D does not guarantee that website content is accurate or complete, up-to-date, free from technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, interruptions, computer viruses, malware, or free from changes caused by third-parties.
- Thordsen 3D is not responsible for damages that occur due to the misuse of our products.
- Thordsen 3D is not responsible for links to third-party websites. The links to third-party websites are for your convenience and information only.
All customer information is kept strictly confidential. We will never sell, lease, or otherwise give any of the information to any third party. We protect consumer and business credit card data by complying with all standards and regulations according to the latest Payment Card Industry standards. We do not store, record, or retain credit card data.
Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Thordsen 3D guarantees its products against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year. Warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, or misuse of our products. If your product was purchased from an authorized third party dealers or distributor contact us directly for warranty issues at 530-748-2290. Thordsen 3D is not responsible for products sold by unauthorized third parties. Thordsen 3D will repair or replace defective items at no charge. The option to repair or replace is at the sole discretion of Thordsen 3D. Damaged products must be returned us at:
- Thordsen 3D
- 6671 Merchandise Way
- Diamond Springs, CA 95619
Please contact us BEFORE the product is shipped back by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 530-748-2290. DAMAGED PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED BEFORE A REPLACEMENT WILL BE SENT.
If a product is suspected of being defective, please contact us immediately at 530-748-2290 or email us at email@example.com.
Exchanging parts for cosmetic reasons will be done at the discretion of Thordsen 3D and the customer will be responsible for return shipping costs.
Products are designed only for use as described in the instructions and start-up guide. Thordsen 3D is not responsible for any damages to your printer or other property due to the misuse of our product. Altering or remaking the product in any way, electronically or mechanically, voids this warranty. Product and all product packaging and materials must be returned in their original condition. Thordsen 3D will pay return shipping fees on defective products but additional charges may apply for rush shipping of replacement parts. A deposit may be required to guarantee return of defective parts. Thordsen 3D reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee if the returned product is not defective.
Retail Product Return Policy
Thordsen 3D has a (30) day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have up to fifteen (30) days from the date of purchase to contact us to initiate a return for full refund or replacement. Customers who have returned products for a refund in accordance with these refund and return guideline will be issued a refund when products that are being returned arrive at our facility and are deemed to be sent to us in original condition. Once the refund has been processed by Thordsen 3D please allow 72 hours from issuance for the credit to show on your account.
- You will receive 100% refund on the product cost, less shipping and handling.
- There is no restocking feefor returns on retail purchases
- Products and all product packaging and materials must be returned in the condition in which they were received to receive a full refund.